Exercising the right to manage and taking control of the management of your own block of flats is likely to save you and your fellow tenants some money. But it’s not without its pitfalls and responsibilities. Before rushing into forming an RTM Company, make sure that you understand what you are taking on.
Please find below links to some web pages setting out how the RTM process works, and what you need to know about exercising your right to manage.
- Right to manage – advantages?
- How right to manage works
- Do I need right to manage solicitors?
- Right to manage responsibilities
- UK RTM – costs and time scale
For specialist advice on forming an RTM company, talk to our solicitors first
For FREE initial phone advice, phone
- FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
- 0800 1404544 or
- use the contact form below: